- 軟件大?。?/STRONG>33 KB
1. ______ 6 world powers have accepted ______ Iranian offer for talks on its disputed nuclear program.
A. The; a B. 不填; an C. The; an D. 不填; a
2. Research shows that humans ______ from selfish to unselfish behavior when they are watched.
A. tell B. switch C. range D. distinguish
3. A curve is a line ______ no part is straight and which has no angle.
A. that B. whose C. in which D. of which
4. In fact, the renovation is just one move in a huge project to improve Chinese teachers' housing ______ in recent years.
A. situations B. equipment C. circumstances D. conditions
5. It is ______ to have achieved so much in such a short time.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
6. All the students who would like to visit the Province Museum, ______ down names here.
A. writing B. to write C. write D. wrote
7. - What do you think of your new neighbor?
- There are some things that are not easy to ______ and his coldness is one. He always behaves himself too proudly.
A. put aside B. put up with C. think of D. get along with
8. Poor health does not rule out happiness except for the ______ or those in pain.
A. severely weakening B. having severely weakened
C. severely weakened D. being severely weakened
9. ______ you are supposed to do ______ you don't like a thing is ______ it. Don't
A. That; what; change B. When; that; to change
C. What; when; change D. What; that; changing
10. As you walk out of the door with a person, you should say "______."
A. Before me B. Go ahead, please C. You go first D. After you
11. It is the second time that you have been late, ______?
A. haven't you