第一卷 聽力部分 ( 共兩小節, 滿分20分 )
1. We can't travel to the United States this year for __________of money.
2. A good timetable should be____________, which can be changed according to different situations.
3. Could you tell the ____________ time for the meeting? I'm not sure about it.
4. English is ____________ and used in most international meetings.
5. What she told me was not a dream but an __________ event.
6.The temperature in mountainous areas __________ from day to day.
7. Do you know the ___________age of your classmates?
8. We must develop science to _____________our education and army.
9. One of the most famous ________________in Shandong Province is Mount Tai.
10. Smokers can become ___________ addicted to nicotine.
聽下列十段對話。每段對話后有一道小題，從題中所給的A 、B、 C三個選項中選出最佳選項, 每段對話讀兩遍。
11. Where is Daniel's flat?
A. On the fourth floor. B. On the fifth floor. C. On the sixth floor.
12. What are they talking about?
A. A basketball match.
B. A famous player.
C. An interesting program.
13. Where did the man probably leave the paper according to the woman at last?
A. At home. B. In the taxi. C. In the office.
14. What are they probably going to do tomorrow?
A. Go rafting. B. Go to the club. C. Stay indoors.
15. Why is the woman worried?
A. Her work isn't going well.
B. She can't get enough time to practice for the driving test.
C. She can't decide whether to go to college or not.
16. At what time will the two speakers get to the sports meeting?
A. 7:45. B. 8:00. C. 8:15.
17. What is the man's opinion?
A. He doesn't agree with the woman.
B. Most college students are wild.
C. Few college students are busy.
18. Where is the woman going?
A. Australia B. Singapore C. Austria
19. Why is the woman studying English?
A. To help her with her job.
B. To find a good job.
C. To go to America.
20. What does the woman suggest?
A. Leaving early for the airport.
B. Phoning the airport before leaving home.
C. Canceling their plan.
第二卷 筆試部分 （共六小節，滿分130分）
21. Anyone who is in______________ (possess) of weapons without permission is considered law - breaking.
22. She was accustomed to_____________ (exchange) ideas with her husband.
23. The man dialed the telephone number again and again, ____________ (attempt) to get through to Mr. White before 10 o'clock.
24. I feel like _____________ (state) the truth of the accident.
25. A strong wind is blowing and the fallen leaves are being _____________ (sweep) up into the air.
26. Our school has been given some new _____________ (equip).
27. Our flight ____________ (eventual) left five hours late.
28.You should read the _____________ (instruct) carefully before using the washing machine.
29. Peace talk between the two countries have broken down with no agreement ______________ (reach).
30. Your pet dog would like you more, if you____________ (treat) him better.
第二節 單項填空 ( 共15小題；每小題1分, 滿分15分 )
31. - I was told that an accident happened some day last month. Could you tell me where and when exactly?
- I'm sorry I can't remember when ___________ accident happened. I only remember it was __________ Saturday morning, when it was snowing.
A. the, the B. the, a C. a, a D. a, the
32. It was in the very house ______ was built with stones ______ he spent his childhood.
A. that; that B. that; where C. which; where D. which; that
33. _____ seems strange to us is_____ she can sing so many English songs beautifully.
A. It; that B. It; why C. That; how D. What; that
34. He suggested that the sports meet ______ put off till next Monday.
A. was B. be C. would be D. being
35. My friend _______ me of the fact that I had a gift for painting.
A. believed B. was convinced C. convinced D. believed in
36. Is________, I wonder, a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening?
A. this B. that C. one D. it
37. My mother always gets a bit __________ if we don't arrive when we say we will.
A. ashamed B. anxious C. weak D. patient
38. - Are there any English story books for us students in the library?
- There are only a few, ____________.
A. if any B. if some C. if have D. if has
39. - Why didn't you join us last night?
- I __________ the close game of CBA final between Bayi and Guangdong.
A. watched B. would watch C. was watching D. had watched．
40. - The weather here in summer is changeable. Please take an umbrella when you go out.
A. Well, don't worry B. Well, it just depends
C. Oh, take it easy D. OK, just in case
41. ___________ for several hours, they came to realize that they had a lot in common.
A. Having chatted B. chatted C. To chat D. Chatting
42. It doesn't matter what you do and how much you earn ___________ you are happy.
A. as long as B. unless C. even if D. although
43. After studying in a medical college for five years, Jane __________ her job as a doctor in the countryside.
A. set out B. took over C. took up D. set up
44. - Do you have enough to __________ all your daily expenses?
- Oh yes, enough and to spare.
A. cover B. spend C. fill D. offer
45. __________ his knowledge of the mountainous country, John Smith was appointed as our guide.
A. In spite of B. Due to
C. Instead of D. Regardless of
第三節 完形填空（共20小題；每小題1.5分，滿分30 分）
Not long before, my daughter's shoes were scratched(劃破)with a knife. She burst into tears. I took them to the shoemaker's.
The young apprentice(學徒)glanced at the 46 and said, "Nothing I can do except 47 the upper."
His master looked at them and said, "If you 48 me, I will add more scratches on both the shoes. "
I was 49 and asked why.
He explained, "As if the opening were made 50 for a special style."
I didn't fully understand him, 51 I decided to leave the shoes.
Two days later I dropped by from work to 52 the shoes. I found more scratches on each shoe; all the openings were patched(縫補)by soft red leather; the stitches(針腳) were twisted with the appearance looking more 53 and interesting than ever. I couldn't help praising the master's 54 .
Another time, my sister's blouse was torn, leaving a large opening. My wife checked it 55 , and then said, "Let me take it home and 56 it."
Three days later, seeing it again, I was greatly 57 : all the torn parts took on a look of ice crystal(水晶)；attached to it was a snowman made of flowery rags. I sighed with 58 , "It's amazing!"
"I was 59 by that shoemaker. Patches are supposed to be 60 , but a skillful craftsman(工匠)can make it take on a kind of 61 ." replied my wife.
Her words inspired me more: perfection is impossible to achieve in 62 ; patches appear in the 63 of injury, disability or disease. Since you can't change the existence of wound, you should not 64 people's sympathy by disclosing the wound, which is meaningless. Just sew the 65 by patches and produce a most beautiful flower on it, and that is the significance of life.
46．A．scar B．opening C．hole D．mark
47．A．replace B．remove C．throw D．tear
48．A．tell B．show C．agree D．trust
49．A．delighted B．confused C．excited D．astonished
50．A．on purpose B．by chance C．in particular D．in turn
51．A．so B．and C．as D．but
52．A．bring B．collect C．see D．return
53．A．ugly B．strange C．lovely D．familiar
54．A．skill B．drill C．performance D．strength
55．A．anxiously B．suddenly C．carefully D．delightedly
56．A．wash B．iron C．save D．mend
57．A．puzzled B．disappointed C．surprised D．touched
58．A．anger B．regret C．praise D．care
59．A．encouraged B．inspired C．moved D．attracted
60．A．common B．beautiful C．ugly D．rare
61．A．difference B．perfection C．newness D．change
62．A．future B．mind C．life D．place
63．A．form B．name C．shape D．need
64．A．treat B．accept C．ignore D．expect
65．A．wound B．pain C．injury D．disability
第四節 閱讀理解 (共20小題；每小題2分, 滿分40分 )
Life in 2060
Let us suppose it is now about A.D. 2060. Let's imagine it is about fifty years from now. Of course, things have changed and life is very different.
Voyages to the moon are being made every day. It is as easy to take a holiday on the moon today as it was for the people in 1960 to take a holiday in Europe. At a number of scenic spots on the moon, many hotels have been built. The hotels are air-conditioned, naturally. In order that everyone can enjoy the beautiful scenery on the moon, every room has at least one picture window. Everything imaginable is provided for entertainment of young and old.
What are people eating now? People are still eating food. But many foods now come in pill form, and the food that goes into the pill continues to come mainly from green plants.
Since there are several times as many people in the world today as there were a hundred years ago, most of our planet's surface has to be filled. The deserts are irrigated with water and crops are no longer destroyed by pests. The harvest is always good.
Farming, of course, is very highly developed. Very few people have to work on the farm. It is possible to run the farm by just pushing a few buttons now and then.
People are now largely vegetarians(素食者). You see, as the number of people increases, the number of animals decreases. Therefore, the people have to be vegetarians and we are healthier both in our bodies and in our minds, and we know the causes and cure of disease and pain, and it is possible to get rid of diseases. No one has to be ill any more.
Such would be our life in 2060.
66. According to the passage, what will be on the moon in about A.D.2060?
A. Many tourists. B. Many other animals.
C. Many plants. D. A sea.
67. What will people eat then according to the passage?
A. Biscuits in pill form. B. Foods in pill form.
C. Foods in water form. D. Foods in gas form.
68. The passage tells us that in 2060, ________ on the earth than now.
A. there are fewer population B. there are more pests
C. there is less water D. the crops are getting better
69. Why are people largely vegetarians in 2060?
A. Because they don't eat meat.
B. Because doctors advise them not to eat meat.
C. Because the number of animals decreases.
D. Because all the animals have died of diseases.
Rocky Mountain Ventures
Shoe the Boat! Guided snowshoe tours through Steamboat's backcountry. All equipment and transportation provided. We provide: snowshoes, poles, water bottles, and day pack. Lunch is included on all day trips. Guides carry first aid kit, extra hat, gloves, cell phone, maps, compass, sunscreen and more. You should bring hiking boots, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
It is best to dress in layers. Depending on the temperature you will generally have one or two additional clothing layers made of thin to medium thickness "breathable" material. Always bring a good quality water proof in case of unexpected showers.
Guides will pick you up at their location within the town and the mountain area. Call when you arrive to make sure of reservation(預訂)and pick-up time. Transportation is provided from town or the mountain area. Your guide for the day will pick you up and drop you off at your lodging for half day tours.
Half day tours are available at 9:00am or 1:00pm. Full day tours start at 9:00am and return at 4:00 p.m. Full moon tours area available at 6:00pm and return around 9:00pm. Wildlife tours are available at 9:00am or 1:00pm. All half day tours are nearly 3-3.5 hours long, （actual snowshoeing is about 2-2.5 hours）.
Snowshoe Tour Type Number of People Rate*
Half Day Snowshoe Tours 1 person
2-5 people $150.00/person
Full Day Snowshoe Tours 1 person
2-5 people $275.00/person
Full Moon Snowshoe Tours 2-5 people $90.00/person
Wildlife Snowshoe Tours 1 person
2-5 people $150.00/person
These are the 2006/2007 rates. For all tours it is half price for kids 12 or under when accompanied by an adult.
70. Before your snowshoe tours, you'll have to prepare yourself________.
A. food for lunch B. snowshoes C. clothing layers D. a cell phone
71. You must call your guide when you arrive because________.
A. he will give you advice for your snowshoe tour
B. he carries a lot of things and needs your help
C. he has to know when and where to pick you up
D. he lives within the town and the mountain area
72. The Smith family would like to go for a half day snowshoe tour. He'd better meet his guide________.
A. at 9:00 a.m B. at 4:00 p.m. C. at 6:00 p.m. D. at 9:00 p.m.
73. Mr Smith went for a half day tour together with his wife and two sons, one aged 13 and the other aged 11. He had to pay__________dollars.
A. 600 B. 315 C. 360 D. 280
Jeanne Calment, a French woman, became a record breaker on 17 October of 1995, when at the age of 120 years and 238 days, she became the longest-lived human being on record. A Japanese man died in 1986 at the age of 120 years and 237 days.
Jeanne Calment lives in a small old people's home in the south of France; her husband, her only child and her grandson have all died. She is nearly blind and deaf and is always in a wheelchair, but her doctor describes her as being more like a 90-year-old in good health than someone of 120. She still has a lively sense of humor. When asked on her 120th birthday what she expected of the future, she replied: A very short one. She also remarked that she thought the good Lord had forgotten all about her.
So what is the key to a long life? According to some doctors, diet, exercise and no smoking are the three important factors. Jeanne Calment has followed two of the tips. She has always eaten a healthy diet, and she used to do exercises every day until she broke her leg at the age of 115. However, until recently she drank two glasses of strong red wine a day, and she does smoke(now only a little). Besides, Jeanne Calment might have got very good genes(基因)from her parents. Her father lived to the age of 94 and her mother to 86.
A local lawyer bought her house when she was 80 under an agreement that he would pay her some money every year until her death. It must have seemed a good move at the time, but so far the lawyer has paid her at least three times the value of the house. Every year on her birthday Jeanne Calment sends him a card saying: Sorry, I'm still alive!
74. How does Jeanne Calment feel about her old age?
A. She is miserable and unhappy.
B. She is cheerful and humorous.
C. She would like to live much longer.
D. She feels she is going to die very soon.
75. Jeanne Calment owes her good health and long life to _______．
A. smoking only a little every day
B. her giving up smoking and drinking
C. drinking two glasses of strong red wine every day
D. the good genes from her parents, a healthy diet and some exercises
76. Why does Jeanne Calment say "Sorry, I'm still alive" to the local lawyer every year on her birthday?
A. Because she had an agreement at 80 with the lawyer which was to her advantage.
B. Because she has asked the lawyer to pay her more rent than they first agreed.
C. Because the lawyer has paid her much more money than the value of the house.
D. Because the house she sold to the lawyer isn't worth the money he has already paid.
Today anyone will accept money in exchange for goods and services. People use money to buy food, furniture, books, bicycles and hundreds of other things they need or want. When they work, they usually get paid in money.
Most of the money today is made of metal or paper. But people used to use all kinds of things as money. One of the first kinds of money was shells.
Shells were not the only things used as money. In China, cloth and knives were used. In the Phillipine Islands, rice was used as money for a long time. Elephant tusks, monkey tails and salt were used as money in parts of Africa.
The first metal coins were made in China. They were round and had a square hole in the centre. People strung(串聯)them together and carried them from place to place.
Different countries have used different metals and designs for their money. The first coins in England were made of tin(錫). Sweden and Russia used copper(銅)to make their money. Later some countries began to make coins of gold and silver.
But even gold and silver were inconvenient if you had to buy something expensive. Again the Chinese thought of a way to improve money. They began to use paper money. The first paper money looked more like note from one person to another than the paper money used today.
Money has had an interesting history from the days of shell money until today.
77. In the Philippines Islands _________ was once used as money.
A. rice B. knife C. cloth D. wheat
78. What was the first used as money? _________.
A. Elephants tusks B. Cloth C. Salt D. Shells
79. The first metal coins looked like _________.
A. square-shaped with some designs on them
B. square-shaped with a round hole in the center
C. round-shaped with a square hole in the middle
D. round-shaped with a round hole in the middle
80. The first paper money ________.
A. was passed from west Asia to China B. looked like a note used today
C. was first used in Europe D. looked like a piece of fur
81. We can infer from the passage that _________.
A. paper money isn't difficult to make
B. money must be suited to carry
C. people need money to exchange goods with each other
D. people prefer metal coins to paper notes
Life may not always seem fair, but we can learn to deal with it and make new choices along the way.
I remember so clearly sitting next to my dad as we drove through the town. I was complaining about something unfair that had happened to me. Dad looked directly at me and said, "No one ever said life was fair." I was shocked at his answer. Later on as my marriage had problems even though I tried to save it. I could still hear "It's not fair" in my heart. Now as I raise two kids alone, try to create new relationships and build a business, I am forced to face the inevitable （不可避免的） truth every day. Gradually I've found that I have accepted my dad's wisdom.
We all will face loss or unexpected changes. But unfairness should not be the only thing in our life. We choose for ourselves what seems fair by comparing our lives with others', and this can lead us to feel that our own lives are unfair. People need to ignore what others have and set their own plans. Certainly, there're so many unhappy events in the world and in our lives, and when we deal with them, we try to control as many things as we can. Then, the sense of " it's not fair" often comes when we can't control the things in our lives. So please put your efforts into the process rather than the result. You should learn that life is unfair, but you can be fair and learn how to enjoy life.
82. How did the author feel when she heard her father's answer?
A. She felt surprised. B. She thought it was wise.
C. She was happy. D. She felt it was useless to her.
83. People usually feel things are unfair when _________.
A. they compare their situation with other people's
B. they talk to successful people
C. they have a great plan for themselves
D. they help friends recover from difficulties
84. When people deal with unhappy things, they often _________.
A. try to control them all B. use all their efforts
C. ask others for help D. complain to others
85. What does the underlined part in Paragraph 2 mean?
A. People said it was unfair to me.
B. I thought life was unfair to me.
C. I thought what my father said was right.
D. I could hear my heart beat.
86. They had to return from the hiking in the desert, for their food almost ran out of.
87. We are totally opposed to make any changes in the plan.
88. You are absolute right. It is our responsibility to stop all illegal activities.
89. Nobody knew how the traffic accident came out the day before yesterday.
90. What would have happened if Bob walked farther, as far as the river bank?
91. English speakers also enjoy Tang poems from China for particular.
92. Do not to be disappoint if you have to try several times before you stop smoking.
93. Comparing with most of the women at that time, she was lucky.
94. Large quantities of energy from the sun is being taken with modern equipment.
95. China has five years of steadily economic growth.
I'm in New York! __________________________________________________________
1. lack 2. flexible 3. specific 4. widespread 5. actual
6. varies 7. average 8. strengthen 9. attractions 10. mentally
11-15 BABAB 16-20 AAAAB
21. possession 22. exchanging 23. attempting 24. stating 25. swept
26. equipment 27. eventually 28. instructions 29. reached 30. treated
31 - 35 BADBC 36 - 40 DBACD 41 - 45 AACAB
46. B 上文提到作者女兒的鞋子被刀劃破了，由此可知是年輕的學徒看了看鞋的"開口處"。此外，下文中也多次出現了opening。
47. A 年輕的學徒對被刀子劃破的鞋無能為力，只能"更換"上面的部分。后三項都不符合語境 。
48. D 上文提到學徒只能更換被劃破的部分，除此之外，無計可施。再根據師傅所說的話可知他另有妙招，但是需要首先贏得作者的"信任"。假如選擇C項，需要在后面加上with。
49. B 作者的目的是修鞋，而修鞋師傅竟然打算在兩只鞋上增加更多的劃痕，作者自然感到"迷惑不解"，并詢問其中原因。
50. A 修鞋師傅解釋說這樣看起來這些劃痕似乎是為了某種特殊的風格而"故意"制作的。后三項分別表示"偶然""特別，尤其""依次，反過來"，都不符合語境。
51. D 雖然作者沒有充分理解對方的話，但是作者決定把鞋留給對方修理，此處表示的是轉折含義。
52. B 上文提到作者把鞋交給了修鞋師傅，所以這里是來把鞋"取走"。
53. C 根據后面的interesting 可知彎彎曲曲的針腳使縫補的地方看起來更加"可愛"。
54. A 作者情不自禁地贊美修鞋師傅的高超"技術"。此外，倒數第二段中的skillful 也是線索提示。
55. C 既然襯衫被撕破，留下一個大口子，應該是"仔細地"看過之后再做出決定。
56. D 上文提到襯衫被撕破，自然是帶回家"修補"。
57. C 雖然襯衫被撕破了一個大口子，但是經過作者妻子的修補，所有被撕破的部分都呈現出水晶的外形并且被進行了精心設計，由此可知作者感到非常"驚奇"。
58. C 作者想不到一件被撕破得不成樣子的襯衫在妻子巧妙設計下竟然變成了工藝品，自然由衷地"贊"嘆。引號中的內容也是線索提示。
59. B 作者妻子的"靈感"受惠于那個修鞋師傅，她是在他的啟發下才對那件被撕破的襯衫進行了巧奪天工的修補。此外，下一段開頭處的inspired 也是暗示。
60. C 根據生活常識可知 "補丁"本來是非常"難看的"。
61. B 但是能工巧匠卻可以讓它變得十分"完美"。下一段首句中的perfection也是線索提示。
62. C 此處是作者根據上文的敘述而引發的感慨："人生"不可能達到完美。
63. A in the form of 表示"以……形式"，此處運用的是比喻修辭手法。in the name of 表示"以……名義"，in the shape of 表示"以……形狀"，都不符合語境。
64. D 既然你無法改變傷口的純在，你就不應該揭開傷口來"期望"（得到）人們的同情，這么做毫無意義。
65. A 由上一句可知，這里應用wound。用補丁將"傷口"縫合并點綴上美麗的鮮花，這就是人生的意義。
66. A 細節題，根據第二段第二行，到月球旅行容易得知。
67. B 細節題，根據三段倒數第二行可知。
68. D 細節題，根據第四段最后一句可知。
69. C 細節題， 根據倒數第二段第二句話可知。
70. C 細節題，根據第一段后兩句和第二段第一句，通過排除法可知。
71. C 推理題，根據第三段第二行可知。
72. A 細節題，根據第四段第一行可知。
73. D 細節題，根據價格表的第一欄和最后一段可算出。
74. B 推理題。根據文章第二段內容可推知B項更符合文意。
75. D 細節題。根據文章第三段可知此題答案為D。
76. C 句意理解題。根據文章倒數第二段第一句可知，律師已經支付了遠超出房屋價值的錢。老人也幽默地向律師道歉。
77. A 細節題，根據第三段第三句可知。
78. D 細節題，根據第二段最后一句可知。
79. C 細節題，根據第四段第二句可知。
80. B 細節題，根據第六段最后一句可知。
81. B 推理題，根據文章的內容可推出。
82. A 細節題，根據第二段第三行shock可知。
83. A 細節題，根據第三段第三行可知。
84. A 細節題，根據最后一段倒數第四行可知。
85. B 推理題，根據劃線詞not fair 可知。
86. 去掉of 87. make改為 making 88. absolute 改為 absolutely
89. out 改為 about 90. Bob 后加had 91. for改為 in
92. disappoint改為 disappointed 93. comparing 改為 compared 或在comparing后加herself 94. is 改為are 95. steadily 改為 steady
I'm in New York! It's really a pity that I didn't find you at the railway station. You may have left when my train arrived a quarter behind the schedule.
Luckily, on the train I came across Mr. Taylor and his wife, who are Chinese and have been living in America for years. Seeing that there was no one to meet me at the station, they offered to drive me to your house.
As you happen to be out, I've decided to accept the Taylor's offer to stay at their house for the night. They are very friendly to me, so don't worry about me. I'll be all right. It can't be better if you can call me at my phone number 64611128 this evening.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Yours, Li Hua
M: Excuse me .could you tell me where Daniel's flat is ?
W: Daniel? He is my neighbor. You know, I live on the fifth floor and he is next to me.
M: What works you up, Julia?
W: Well, did you watch the match this morning?
M: Of course. The Bull defeated the Rocket.
M: I can't remember where I put my paper.
W: It might be in your office. You often leave it there.
M: No, I put it into my bag when I left the office. After that, I went here by taxi.
W: Maybe that's where you left it.
W: Maybe I'll go to the club or the science museum opened last week tomorrow. What about you?
M: The weather is too nice to stay indoors. Let's go rafting together, shall we ?
W: That's a good idea.
M: You look so worried, Alice ? Aren't you going on well with your work?
W: Yes. The driving test is coming, but I can not spare any time to practice.
W: The sports meeting starts at 8:00.
M: In order to get a good seat, we must arrive there fifteen minutes in advance.
W: I'm worried about sending Jenny to college. Most college students are so wild
M: Only a few are, Mrs. Green. Most students are too busy studying to have time to get into trouble.
W: I'd like to check my luggage. Here is my ticket.
M: All right. Are you going to have any stop-over?
W: Yes, I am going to have a stop-over in Singapore, but I want to check my things through to Australia.
M: Why are you studying English?
W: I work at the front desk in a big hotel here. We have a lot of guests from America. So I want to improve my listening and speaking.
M: The forecast calls for heavy snow again tonight. Aren't you glad we'll be getting away from this for a week?
W: I sure am. But let's call tomorrow morning before we leave for the airport to make sure our flight hasn't been delayed or cancelled.