- 軟件大?。?/STRONG>253 KB
21. ______ 26-minute movie Carry Your Dream Through to the End was made by three Senior 3 students during the summer vacation of ______ year 2011.
A. The, / B. A, / C. The, the D. A, the
22. Would you _________ her novels as serious literature or mere entertainment?
A. classify B. distinguish C. mistake D. remark
23. After inspecting the building, specialists discovered some faults that otherwise ___________.
A. were overlooked B. would be overlooked
C. had been overlooked D. would have been overlooked
24. The news _______ Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize is _______ surprised the world.
A. that；what B. which；that C. that；which D. /；how
25.For some time the expert __________ people of the health risks caused by passive smoking. He says he won't stop until all the smokers around him decide to quit smoking.
A. is warned B. is warning C. has been warning D. has been warned
26.In some of the war-torn countries temporary homes had to be put up quickly to ___________ the homeless.
A. take up B. take in C. keep up D. keep out
27. The engine of the bus was _________，and the bad weather added to the worries of the passengers.
A. in vain B. in good condition C. out of work D. out of order
28. Recently a survey ____ prices of the same goods in two different supermarkets has caused a h